Sophomores, Juniors, Seniors, and Online Students:
Schedule an appointment with an advisor through our online scheduling system. Tempe, Arizona is in Mountain Standard Time.
Schedule an appointment
First-year students (not including new transfer students or online students) receive advising support in Armstrong Hall and graduate students receive advising support from our graduate advisor.
Advising appointments are now primarily by phone or Zoom, with limited in-person appointments available each week. Appointments are scheduled no more than two weeks in advance. If there are no appointments available in the system, check back the next day-- more times may open up.
Meeting with your advisor:
You should meet with your advisor at least once per semester to identify academic and career goals, implement plans and assume responsibility for your education.
Not all advising questions require meetings, please email SSTAdvising@asu.edu for questions regarding:
- Quick, administrative questions
- A quick review of your upcoming classes
- Overloads (taking more than 18 credit hours in the semester)
- Course Overrides – with attached professor permission
- Section full
- Course pre-requisites
- Questions that don’t immediately impact your current semester