Fund your education!
Each year the School of Social Transformation awards over 40 scholarships to its students, in amounts ranging from $200 to over $9,000.
Undergraduate students in the School of Social Transformation are uniquely eligible for these scholarships. Students in Asian Pacific American Studies, African and African American Studies, Justice Studies and Women and Gender Studies are eligible as well as students who have made contributions to the Asian Pacific American community.
These scholarships are possible thanks to generous donations from our alumni, community organizations and members, as well as other benefactors who want to help our students complete their education.
- African and African American Studies Book Scholarship
- For currently enrolled African and African American studies majors.
- Leonor Boulin Johnson African and African American Studies Founders Award
- For currently enrolled African and African American studies majors, full-time who will be a senior in the upcoming year.
- Y.F. Wu Scholars Scholarships
- Funded by the Y.F. Wu Scholarship endowment, this scholarship supports the success and leadership development for students of Asian American and Pacific Islander descent who will be or are attending ASU
- Y.F. Wu Research Scholarship
- The Wu Research Scholarship provides opportunities for ASU undergraduates enrolled in a degree program to receive financial support for innovative, independent or supervised research, or creative projects relating to Asian American or Pacific Islander communities.
- Asian Pacific American Community Scholarship
- This scholarship is funded by Arizona State University. Any student, regardless of ethnicity, may apply for this scholarship. These scholarships recognize students who may have taken an APA class, who are currently enrolled in the APAS major, minor or certificate program, or students who demonstrate academic excellence combined with service and leadership to the Asian American and Pacific Islander community. Students may apply for all scholarship programs.
- Arizona Constables State Association Scholarship
- For a full-time justice studies major with junior standing, Arizona residency, demonstrated evidence of community service and a justice-related career goal.
- Russell L Duncan Memorial Scholarship
- For two full-time justice studies majors with junior status.
- First Generation Justice Studies Alumni Scholarship
- For a full-time justice studies major who is a first-generation college student and an Arizona resident.
- David Wayne Isom Scholarship
- For a full-time justice studies major in good academic standing, Arizona resident and U.S. citizen by birth with a career goal in law enforcement in Arizona.
- Norton Grant for Women's Studies in Justice Studies Scholarship
- For Justice Studies undergraduates with coursework in women and justice studies.
- Norton and Ramsey Undergraduate Research Scholarship in Justice Studies
- For justice studies major/minor doing research on social justice issues.
- Lionel E. Rombach Scholarship
- For a full-time student majoring or minoring in recreation or justice studies seeking a career in the fields of recreation and criminal justice.
- Susan Marie Schmidt Memorial Award for Outstanding Undergraduate Achievement
- For a full-time justice studies major.
- Uta Monique Behrens Scholarship in Women and Gender Studies
- For full-time women and gender studies major with junior or senior standing, Arizona residency and first-generation college student.
- Feldt-Barbanell Scholarship
- For a full-time women and gender studies major or minor student with junior standing with demonstrated feminist leadership.
- Norton Undergraduate Research Scholarship in Women and Gender Studies
- For full-time women and gender studies major, sophomore level or higher, with a demonstrated interest in researching the challenges and issues face by gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender communities, including identifying a specific research proposal in one of these areas.